Mô Tả Công Việc
The Ringier Vietnam's Web Developer joins the Ringier Vietnam digital development team to develop all the online publishing products of the company, including Vietnam no.1 wedding website Marry.vn, the biggest parenting website MarryBaby.vn and the leading kitchenistas community BepGiaDinh.com, together with Elle.vn, Vietnam no.1 fashion and beauty website.
Reporting to the Ringier Technology Manager, the Web Developer is able to create and improve online products in many fields: publishing, online listing, service, etc. – to satisfy clients’ business and information needs in these fields. This is an interesting opportunity for a web developer with strong experience in online product development, who is looking for a career in digital media with Ringier AG, an international company.
- Develop new features for the better online products.
- Support Technology Manager in troubleshooting daily issues of the websites and applications.
- Cooperate with other functional teams, such as Marketing, Editorial, Community, SEO and Sales Teams to help achieving business goals.
- Support functional teams to create campaign websites, applications which requires fast development and high quality.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Has 1-2 years’ experience in LAMP web development, preferably WordPress CMS, Laravel in building big scale platforms with a product mind.
- Familiar with HTML/CSS, MySQL, Ionic 2 or React Native
- Good at Linux, web server and system skills.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in developing support tools for web analytics, SEO, advertising and email marketing is a plus.
- Can read and speak English.
- Able to multi-task and meet complex deadline schedules.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Working for Ringier also means being part of a diverse team, approaching daily routine with creativity and enjoying the benefits of a dynamic, modern employer. On one hand, this means adopting common values and the company's code of conduct. On the other, employees are offered the possibility of developing their skills in many different ways.
Ringier encourages specialized careers and is interested in keeping employee professional know-how within the company. It is essential for us that employees feel at ease with Ringier and find their work satisfying and motivating. We strive to provide the best possible working conditions for performance with excellent results.
In addition, Ringier offers procedures for fair performance assessment as well as employee training opportunities. These help to contribute to the company's success.