Mô Tả Công Việc
Inspectorio is looking for Technical Writer to join our product team to design, build and grow the core products of the business – an revolutionized platform for consumer good quality inspection world-wide. Your typical tasks as Technical Writer developer are:
- To craft documentation that is easily digestible and that will aid in the client adoption of our software products and help business users successfully adopt Inspectorio’s SaaS platform.
- To work closely with subject matter experts, software engineers, and other stakeholders to gather, analyze, translate and compose technical information concerning Inspectorio’s Software-as-a-Service products into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and nontechnical end users.
- Create in-application, in-line help and guidance to improve product ease of use.
- Compose technical documents including, but not limited to, software user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, job aids, reference guides, whitepapers and other reports.
- To work closely with the Product Management and Development teams to develop in-application help and guidance. The ideal candidate will have a knack for grasping new technologies quickly and will enjoy writing, driving complex documentation projects, and producing a high volume of documentation and content with ease.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ year experience writing technical documentation, with preference given to candidates with Software-as-a-Service or internet-related product experience.
- Must have excellent writing, editing, drafting, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp highly technical concepts and adapt documentation products to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in related field.
- Experience in CSS3 and HTML5 is a plus
- Must be able to provide examples of past technical documentation work
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Young, open and dynamic, fast-growing yet professional working environment with talented, high passionate colleagues.
- Very competitive package as compared to the market. 100% salary since probation.
- 100% company-sponsored training budget, study English or professional courses, certificates as much as possible.
- Excellent benefit program: 13th salary guarantied, premium healthcare insurance program, transportation allowance, extra holiday.
- Bi-weekly team building parties, Company trips, charity activities