Mô Tả Công Việc
- At Athena, game developers work closely with game designers, artists, and project managers to create a working prototype. If the prototype turns out to be good, the developers will spend more time to make it become a real game with a completed flow, UI, and friendly UX.
- Lead an agile team, conducting standups, and retrospectives. At Athena, we lead people by example. So leading in our team also means being a great demonstration of how works done. A leader who keeps his hand dirty is much more inspiring than who only talks.
- We start the day with a Scrum call and organise our work in 2-weekly Sprints.
- Athena has a partnership with many international partners who are based in San Francisco, New York (USA) to Berlin, London, Dublin (EU)… so our game developers should be able to communicate effectively in English.
- As a game developer at Athena, you are not only a know-how-to-code person, but also a person with UI, UX knowledge possessing a good sense of fun and gaming to contribute your ideas from a technical point of view to the meeting with game designers.
- Beside above daily missions, this job is required to:
- Support team members in resolving or finding technical solutions
- Build and maintain reliable DevOps process for the team.
- Review commits of other team members
- Research and apply new technology
- Support the management to build up and grow up the developer team by preparing questions, testing, interviewing the new candidate.
- Training the potential junior to become future talent.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You’re smart and can find a way to show us.
- Min. of 5 years experience working with one of the following: Objective-C, Swift, Java
- Awesome with Cocos2dx (or Unity) but willing to work in any framework depend on the projects.
- You’ve done at least 3 gaming project in your last 3 years.
- You are superb in using Github (or Gitlab).
- Very good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Can take ownership of, and set direction for feature development.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while meeting aggressive production deadlines.
- Exposure to latest relative technologies with researcher mindset.
- Work in a fast-paced environment; very team oriented.
- You’re passionate about gaming.
- If you have knowledge about DevOps, it is a BIG plus.
- If you have a technical blog, it will be great.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Money (of course) and it will be very competitive.
- Great facility to work. You will have Macbook Pro Retina and extra high definition screens.
- Performance review every 6 months.
- Cool people around ready to support you to achieve highest performance.
- At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elite to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology.
- Training and workshops are frequently held on-site to upgrade the team.
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as free drinks, billiards, happy hours, team activities and awesome parties.
How many working day per week and time of work?
- We only select the teammate with entrepreneurial spirit, who are passionate about the product and want to bring the best to our users. We offer flexible working time schedule because we highly value the time management skill of employees. But it doesn’t mean they work at home all the time. To communicate effectively, we have daytime from 8:30AM to 6PM to work at the office from Monday to Friday. It’s your voluntary contribution to work outside that time frame to build the team and grow your skills.
How many day off per annually?
- We have standard number of paid days off every year and increase depend on your seniority.
Do I have to work overtime?
- Sometimes, when the launching day is coming.
Is there any bonus beside the base salary?
- We have project bonus, quarterly and annual rewards.