Mô Tả Công Việc
Perform as an experienced Senior Business Analyst within the software development team. The ideal candidate should display leadership, passion for high quality business requirements understanding, scope qualification and documentation with attention to detail. Expect ample opportunities for advancement, as well as generous bonus programs.
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the team to consult with clients at different levels to exert your experience and manage their business challenges/requirements/objectives;
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions and ways forward to solve or improve clients’ business challenges, systems and processes;
- Facilitate business workshops with key stakeholders to elicit business requirements;
- Document and present detailed proposals, business requirements, specifications that will solve or improve clients’ business challenges, systems and processes during projects;
- Develop and manage internal and external client relationships, maintaining client satisfaction, with respect to project activities and ensuring effective communication with all parties exist at all times;
- Advise and support business managers and sales team;
- Plan, estimate and report on work activities;
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations;
- Work with established methodologies and processes (ie. Prince2, Agile and SCRUM);
- Prepare and maintain documentation standards;
- Travel when required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate MUST HAVE the following skills, experience, qualifications and personality attributes:Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 - 7+ years working experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience in:
- Team leadership;
- Client engagement and management;
- Business analysis and consulting;
- Business process engineering;
- Presenting and negotiating solutions;
- Workflow modeling;
- Analysis and design;
- Reporting and documentation.
- Experienced in ICT outsourcing companies
- Excellent presentation, time management skills;
- Experience in consistent delivery of high quality business requirement understanding and functional specifications;
- Capable of developing business proposals and competitive responses to management;
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Strong people management skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- The ability to influence and negotiate outcomes ensuring win/win for all parties;
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment that requires proactive and innovative solutions;
- Must be able to manage and deliver a high level of client satisfaction (‘customer service’);
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Bachelor or Post- Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related ICT discipline;
- Other known industry qualifications and certifications would be an advantage.
- Professionally presented;
- Self- starter, ability to manage projects and deadlines at the same time;
- Strong quantitative, analytical, attention to detail and strategic thinking ability;
- Problem solver, ability to make inferences from complex data and multiple sources;
- Highly motivated and proactive, strong initiative, resourceful, action oriented, strong sense of accountability;
- Relationship building and communication skills;
- A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude;
- The ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment that often requires proactive and innovative solutions.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
AVTech’s strategy is simple: Provide the best quality solutions and the best customer service in the market. As a result we are looking for only the very best people to join our team.
When joining AVTech you will be joining a progressive and growing company that looks after its staff. AVTech provide an attractive remuneration package including:
- An above market salary (reviewed annually);
- Performance bonuses;
- Working with an Australian company that maintains the highest of quality standards and operational best practices;
- Working alongside other high calibre people;
- The opportunity to travel locally, domestically and internationally;
- The opportunity to work with a variety of customers in different industries.