Mô Tả Công Việc
- Define and document internal and external business functions and processes.
- Work with executive team to document software requirements, and make ready for software engineering.
- Work with regulatory team to implement industry and legal requirements into the software.
- Perform testing of features developed from software engineering to ensure business requirements are met.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Complete understanding of issue and task tracking software (such as Jira)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, primarily related to Web and Mobile technologies
- Well-versed in agile development disciplines and principles (preferably Scrum)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strive for personal excellence, and apply the companies vision statement and values in all aspects of your daily duties
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare processes, or Health Information Technology (HIT) platforms
- Understanding of healthcare nomenclatures and clinical data, data analytics
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
We are a human orientation organization where we aim to create the best environment for every members developing competent skills and growing career. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of services to our customers, employees and partners. To pursue our mission, our resource strategy is to get the right team where each of the individual will be complemented to each other and learned from each other. When you join us, you will find:
- You play a key to success in our team
- Well compensation package based on performance and value creation
+ Bonus review bi-annually based on performance
+ Bonus for excellent project performance
+ Annually company trip & project close team outing
+ Additional health care policy for employees and family (based on level)
- Opportunities to work onsite in USA/Canada and Singapore
- Opportunities to work with talent people and deliver the best product to improve health for humanity.
Let join us to share experiences and celebrating the moment of achieving the mission together!