Mô Tả Công Việc
HATE boring jobs? Hate working in a corporate environment? Hate being mindlessly ordered around like a zombie worker? Prefer to work in a flexible startup style kind of culture?
Do you consider yourself part of the new generation/millennial workers? Do you have a strong passion for implementing interesting business ideas into working solutions? Do you like to work in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where you feel energized yet comfortable? Familiar with the motto “play hard, work hard, learn hard”? Would you want to be recognized for your efforts and suggestions? Would you want to continuously improve and grow? Want to feel a sense of belonging to an exciting growing company?
You Will Be (Main Job Scope):
- Main responsibility in design & testing phases of software lifecycle with focus on software verification and validation to ensure that mobile application/platform/system meets project requirements.
- Involved in both static and dynamic testing from manual testing such as reviews and walkthroughs to programmable testing such as unit and integration testing.
- In-charge of managing test artifacts for the company’s ongoing projects such as test plan, test cases, test scripts etc.
- Responsible for developing required test levels such as unit & integration testing and testing types such as functional & non-functional testing, performance testing etc.
- Automating the testing procedures via various testing and integration tools.
- Opportunity to move onto different projects with different business and testing needs.
- Researching and suggesting new products, applications, protocols, technologies, framework etc.
You Will Also Be (Side Job Scope):
- Analyzing business & non-functional requirements given by the business analyst/project manager, gaining business knowledge and offering suggestions to improve business flow.
- Working together positively with other developers, in the project team, that are working on different parts of the project such as backend infrastructure or frontend platform.
- Joining in team discussions from start till end of project schedule to suggest best approaches from technical designing of application and backend infrastructure to collaborative problem solving till shipping of new features and optimization & debugging of developed solution.
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties such as supporting other projects as required to ensure that every project team in the company has quality assistance to meet every project needs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
You Need (Technical Skills):
- Strong passion for development with at least 1+ year of professional experience in any common development environment (e.g. Java, Swift, Python etc).
- Decent knowledge of various testing methods such as white-box testing covering API testing, code coverage, manual testing etc to black-box testing covering unti & integration testing etc.
- Decent knowledge of various testing procedures from waterfall development style of testing to agile development style of testing such as test-drive development and continuous automated testing and integration.
- Decent knowledge of various testing and integration tools such as Jenkins and Selenium etc.
- Decent knowledge at OOP and design patterns and best coding practices.
- Familiar version control system tools such as Git, BitBucket and project management tools.
You Need (Soft Skills):
- Decent interpersonal and communication skills required for interacting within the team and with the business analyst/project manager.
- Desire to learn and ability to understand and master new technologies quickly and stay up-to-date with technology trends.
- Education or degree is not critical as long as you can prove your skill level and work well in a team and willing to learn and pick up new skills or improve your knowledge.
- Have a “Can do it!” positive working attitude and work under pressure.
- Strive to write clean code and proper testing.
Good to Have:
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning, optimization, benchmarking, use of databases, cloud technologies, networking, server infrastructure
- Skillful in table soccer & Playstation 4 games!
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Competitive base salary along with year-end bonus (13th month salary)
- Performance bonus
- 13 Days of Annual Leaves
- Insurance: Social Insurance, PVI – Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work onsite at Singapore office along with chance to meet project clients for business discussion.
We not only work hard, we learn and play hard too! We offer free technical training courses and language lessons such as English by professionals as required. We strive to build good company culture and environment through bonding weekly sessions such as sports activity and fully paid dinner outing at least twice a month. We also have a yearly company retreat and year-end dinner to celebrate our achievements and discuss future plans.
We operate in a startup environment so no boss-employee politics style of management. Everyone is considered a team player with designated coaches in charge to guide the team. We want everyone to freely express your thoughts, your ideas, your suggestions in helping your project team and company to progress further.
Working Hours & Location:
- Floor 4, Lotus Building, 16 Cuu Long Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:00, from Monday to Friday