Mô Tả Công Việc
AUTOMATION TEST DEVELOPERS.
Right now, we are seeking several Automation Test Developer to become key members of our team for our Products. You’re also comfortable with Systems and software engineering, Systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) and you possess a keen sense for code quality, scalability and performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your software engineering career while changing the landscape student transportation systems of North America and the Middle East with our cutting edge technology. Thao Chuong is a dynamic company that fosters a collaborative and creative atmosphere where innovative ideas are encouraged and appreciated.
- Develop test plans and test cases from product requirements and engineering specifications to perform software test.
- Develop automation test suites to support on-going software regression.
- Develop and maintain automated test code.
- Develop and present test reports.
- Record successes and failures per test.
- Report failures through the defect management system provided, including precise details of symptoms and steps to recreate.
- General knowledge of database design and database concepts.
- Basic oral\written communication skill in English.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BSCS/BSEE or equivalent required with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a software Quality Engineering and Testing capacity.
- 1 year (+) experience in automated testing
- Java / C# development with JUnit/NUnit or TestNG ….
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver/ Automated Test Tools (Test Complete, Winium…)
- Experience with relational database (MS SQL server database)
- Having experiences with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment… is a plus.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- 13th month salary
- Medical checkup every year
- Additional Insurance every year beside the required insurance of Vietnam labor law
- Bonus on projects if having strong and good performance.
- Very good working environment: collaborative, friendly, professional and motivational.
- Working hours: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- 15-day leave/year.
- Holiday trips every year.
- Company outing events (Year-End Party, Company dining, …)