Mô Tả Công Việc
GotIt! is looking for an Associate in the Product Management team based in our Hanoi Office to help shape the foundation for how we manage and grow our army of global Users & Study Experts in a two sided marketplace.
The Core Job
- Work with Operations, Engineering, Design, QA, and other stakeholders (such as students and experts) in serving relevant, informative insights
- Work with the Engineering team in the capacity of a product owner during the development cycle
- Be the subject matter expert about the process and data flows involved to document and communicate with stakeholders
- Be the subject matter expert about all the different technical systems at Got it! and how they interact with each other
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Explain internal data by comparing against public data and conduct first principles research
- Create product requirement documents for deliberation and discussion by the executive team
- Write product requirements documents to be used for product development
- Other tasks as required from time to time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc.)
- Visual acumen with an eye toward trends, design and visual appeal, and the ability to create wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to independently perform quantitative data analyses, and reach appropriate conclusions
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills to manage competing and changing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to function with a high degree of independence under pressure.
- Highly Proficient in Google Docs / Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, Jira,
- Ability to work well with a variety of people across all levels of the organization.
- Empathy with the customer
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Joining team building one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley
- Very competitive compensation package including salary and stock options
- Best working environment with coffee shop like open office space, latest gadgets, kitchen with full of snacks, West lake view bar, PlayStation, 3D TV, etc.
- Working with modern tech-stack from a Company in Silicon Valley
- Frequent trips to the U.S. to work with our engineering team in Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and diners
- Monthly outing
- Free UBER rides
- Library with full of newest technology books
- Free training program from Lynda.com
- All other benefits required by the Vietnam Labor Code