Mô Tả Công Việc
You Will Be:
- Analyzing business & non-functional requirements given by the business analyst/project manager, gaining business knowledge and offering suggestions to improve business flow.
- Responsible for entire software lifecycle (i.e. design, development, deploy, testing, support/maintenance) of backend platform, web applications and integration with frontend mobile applications.
- Responsible for implementing database design and developing backend API.
- Joining in team discussions from start till end of project schedule to suggest best approaches from technical designing of application and backend infrastructure to collaborative problem solving till shipping new features and optimization & debugging of developed solution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Must have (Technical Skills):
-Strong passion for development with at least 1+ year of professional experience in web & backend development based on technologies such as PHP
- Proficient with PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Zend
Nice to have
- Proficient with database technologies such as MySQL
- Decent knowledge at OOP and design patterns and best coding practices
- Familiar with transport protocols such as RESTful APIs to connect applications to backend platforms
- Familiar version control system tools such as Git, BitBucket and project management tools
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning, optimization, benchmarking, use of databases, cloud technologies, networking, server infrastructure
- Familiar with internal chat messaging systems and notification systems, open -source libraries and ecosystem
- Skillful in table soccer & Playstation 4 games!
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
What Can You Expect:
- Salary: You’ll love it
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus, OT
- 13 Days of Annual Leaves
- Insurance: Social Insurance, PVI – Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work onsite at Singapore office along with chance to meet project clients for business discussion.
- Education or degree is not critical as long as you can prove your skill level and work well in a team and willing to learn and pick up new skills or improve your knowledge
- We not only work hard, we learn and play hard too! We offer free technical training courses and language lessons such as English by professionals as required. We strive to build good company culture and environment through bonding weekly sessions such as sports activity and fully paid dinner outing at least twice a month. We also have a yearly company retreat and year-end dinner to celebrate our achievements and discuss future plans.
- We operate in a startup environment so no boss-employee politics style of management. Everyone is considered a team player with designated coaches in charge to guide the team. We want everyone to freely express your thoughts, your ideas, your suggestions in helping your project team and company to progress further.
Working Hours & Location:
- Floor 4, Lotus Building, 16 Cuu Long Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:00, from Monday to Friday
Think you are a good fit for the team? Awesome, let’s get down to business and talk! Send us your resume, a link to your portfolio (if any) and example of your projects (if any).
We look forward to meeting you!