Mô Tả Công Việc
We are seeking IT professionals with experience in applications development to serve as web developers for the Company's Internet/Intranet applications. This entails planning, designing, configuring, installing, testing, troubleshooting, and integrating applications; evaluating system performance, and providing technical support for computer application programs; and facilitating security management.
- Development & maintenance of the Company's web/applications.
- Custom application, or new module, specifications.
- Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards.
- Accurately outlining work task breakdowns for programming side of new projects.
- Accurately estimating time frames for work completion and hitting them.
- Accurately and regularly completing timesheets.
- Working with team to educate project managers about programming solutions.
- Educating and at times, coordinating, contract developers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
As a .NET Developer you will work as part of highly skilled .NET development team to continue building and developing world class software solutions that make a genuine difference to the people who use them. At the same time you will be able to learn and work with some great technology such as AWS.
Skills required for the role of .NET Web Developer are:
- Experience in applications development with a strong understanding of Intranet and Internet applications and the software development cycle.
- Good experience of developing and supporting products in C#, Web API, HTML5 and AngularJS
- Strong experience of OOD (Object oriented Design)
- Experience working in MVC frameworks
- C#.Net development environment exposure
- Work as a team to come up with and implement new ideas to help customers
- Application development experience using ASP. NET, C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio.NET, .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle, XML, XSL, web services, WCF, WPF, WWF.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required to be effective in this position.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming and programming principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of the C# programming language.
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols, IIS, and programming requirements.
- Advanced understanding of MSSQL2005 database (Developer fundamentals).
- Good English is a big plus.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
We're always looking for superstars to join our team in any of our three offices and we have 12 core values that make us who we are today and define where we are going tomorrow:
• Build a family spirit
• Focus on users and all else will follow
• Recognize and reward results
• Move fast
• Keep things simple
• Be honest and direct
• Stay lean
• Leverage technology
• Embrace change
• Don't take success for granted
• Aspire to improve and change the world
• Live Healthy