Mô Tả Công Việc
About the team
We provide the oil and gas industry with unique web solutions, using the most resent technology like ASP.NET MVC and HTML5.
The solutions we deliver aim to satisfy the needs that no one else have seen, we are good at it because we think different.
We are a proactive team who take initiatives to deliver smart solutions, and actively participate in all areas of the development.
We as a team take more than one step outside the box, to discover new ways of taking advantages of technology so that we reach the outcome we want.
Our success comes from the mutual respect, we make the best choices by exploring various ways to reach the same goal.
The management knows that best solutions emerge when the team can perform their excellence.
Our customers around the world call us #thebestteameverPersonal Traits:
- You find motivation in opportunities, have constant curiosity and seek to learn new things.
- You take initiatives and have pride in your work
- You perceive the importance of the big picture, and never settle without understanding the purposes.
- As a team mate you contribute to the team’s success, and enjoy when a co-worker succeeds.
- You have an extra strong desire for some of your professional areas and skills.
- You want to be a part of an Agile team, working with innovative products and technology
- Building Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC and HTML5
- Building Services and Business Classes using Entity framework
- Participating in design and architecture
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years working experience in web development in .NET
- Excellent in OOP
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC
- Well understanding of Entity framework, WebApi
- Familiar with MS SQL
- Good technical problem solving
- Good at communication using English, ability to explain and discuss technical issues
- ABILITY TO LEARN NEW THING IS ABOVE ALL.
Good to have:
- Experienced in HTML5/CSS3/ SVG is a big advantage
- Unit test/TDD/DI/IOC
- Mock Framework
- Software architectures and Design pattern
- Experienced in Scrum team
- Experienced in making a graphic application
- Experienced in European company
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Competitive salary. Annual performance reviews.
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment
- Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies
- Extra annual holiday. Social, health, and employment insuranced paid.
- Support for team building activities: company trip, sport (football, badminton, etc.), annual trip
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Free language training: English (company sponsored)