Mô Tả Công Việc
Advance Vision Technology (AVTech) is a fierce competitor in the ICT solutions market, and has been for 20 years. With explosive growth throughout Australia, China, and Vietnam we need passionate individuals to join our international team. Our vision is to make Vietnam an international outsourcing hub for high quality software development and support.
Perform as an experienced Developer within the software development team. The ideal candidate should display a passion for high quality software development with attention to detail. Expect ample opportunities for advancement, as well as generous bonus programs.
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with local and international team members to understand requirements;
- Working with established methodologies and processes (Agile and SCRUM);
- Creating and designing front and back end applications;
- Supporting existing database systems;
- Preparing and maintaining application documentation;
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications;
- Timely delivery of solutions;
- Provide support to existing clients;
- Updating tasks, activities and time keeping within internal systems;
- Reporting progress to management;
- Travel when required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate has the following skills, experience, qualifications and personality attributes:Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years proven development/programming experience;
- Good written and documentation skills;
- Good presentation, time management and coordination skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good technical experience in 1 or more:
- Object-oriented design and programming;
- C#/ VB.NET with ASP.NET MVC or Web Forms;
- PHP ideally in combination with a CMS or eCommerce platform;
- HTML5 & CSS;
- SharePoint 2010 or 2013, farm/sandbox solutions and Apps;
- Mobile Apps: native iOS/ Android/ Windows Phone or Hybrid/ Cross-platform;
- XML or JSON Web Services (REST Style or WCF);
- MS-SQL 2008 – 2014;
- Preferred: Unit Testing;
- Preferred: Source Control experience: TFS or Git.
- Candidates with a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Microsoft Certification in the key software development technologies;
- Other known industry qualifications and certifications would be an advantage.
- Professionally presented;
- Good listener, willing to learn, reliable and committed;
- Self-motivated and willing to work outside the normal business working hours to meet business and client expectations;
- A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude;
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion;
- The ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment that often requires proactive and innovative solutions.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Benefits of working at AVTech
AVTech’s strategy is simple: Provide the best quality solutions and the best customer service in the market. As a result we are looking for only the very best people to join our team.
When joining AVTech you will be joining a progressive and growing company that looks after its staff. AVTech provide an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive package;
- Performance bonuses;
Other benefits of working with AVTech include:
- Working with an Australian company that maintains the highest of quality standards and operational best practices;
- Working alongside other high calibre people;
- The opportunity to travel locally, domestically and internationally;
- The opportunity to work with a variety of customers in different industries.