Mô Tả Công Việc
The mobile gaming apps are the most popular among the apps in the AppStore and the Play Market. Thousands of users spend a few hours a day playing on their mobile devices. You are the one to make sure that million of users won’t get mad at us as well as make clients happy.
We believe that our testing engineer have the ability and autonomy to solve complex problems and deliver quality products by providing report, bug description and collaborating with designers, PMs and developers.
- Play games! YES.
- Check all the game flow, glitches, and visual effects.
- Detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions, graphics, logic, design and content
- Collect and summarize the testing results and issues found in the testing report document.
- Communicate and describe clearly bugs/issues to developers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Passionate mobile games fans.
- Having the experience with Android and iOS platforms.
- Try different types of games such as arcade, adventure, shooters, puzzles, simulation.
- Understand and follow mobile game testing processes, the different checklists, game design documentation, standard requirements.
- Having the experience of playing online games and multiplayer games is also a plus.
- English written reporting, bug description, communication as well as scheduling the testing work.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Working at YOMI Studio
The YOMI team is composed of ambitious, smart and passionate people. We work hard to
expertly solve complicated problems. We challenge each other, and we support each other. We have pride in our work, our teammates and our clients.
Our mission is to build digital products that grow client's businesses by using result driven approach, user centric design and technology fueled to transform complex problems into a product of driving measurable success for clients.
Being part of a passionate team is a great benefit in itself. But, since loving your job doesn't pay the bills, a competitive salary and generous benefits package are also offered.
- A Macbook pro and a big monitor to work with.
- Flexible working time. Don't worry, we don't have fingerprint-scan record.
- Work retreat aboard twice a year. Last time we went to Chiang Mai, Thailand in a month.
- Trust-based Time Off (take the days you need)
- Dedicated “YOMI time” for self-directed, non-client work
- Incubator support for side projects
- Mentoring and speaking opportunities
- Conference attendance paid by YOMI Studio.
- Catered lunches, family-friendly outings, pet-friendly offices, tech gadgets to play and lots of book.