Mô Tả Công Việc
Developers play a big part of what makes a great Mobile Game. The job starts hard and will only get harder. We believe that Developer in our team have the ability and autonomy to solve complex problems and deliver quality code as part of the team. With confidence in their own decisions and the quality of their work, they remain open to discussing better ways to solve problems and deliver features. They are comfortable communicating and collaborating with designers, product managers and clients.
We're hiring Mobile Game Developer with experience at all levels, but no matter your current level of experience you must:
- Be smart
- Learn quickly
- Take challenge.
- Be a good teammate
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The people we’re looking for should be able to check off all this:
- Build game systems and gameplay features in Unity 3D/2D using C#.
- Experience in maintaining and updating live applications with Cocos2d-x.
- Familiar with JSON and REST-based APIs.
- Be able to port game from iOS to Android and vice versa.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithm.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools with GitFlow and code documentation.
- Passion for mobile games development in detail, software engineering in general and a strong desire for constant improvement.
- Good listening and reading skills in English.
And it’s great if you could check some of this:
- Experience with native Android SDK or iOS SDK application development is a plus.
- Knowledge of OpenGL ES is a plus.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration System.
- You have contributed significantly to the release of a production-level game (preferably not a side-project, something with actual users).
- Taking care of game performance and security to provide the users with best experience.
- Exposure to leadership roles, particularly on a development team.
- Contributed to open source projects or presented at a conference.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Being part of a passionate team is a great benefit in itself. But, since loving your job doesn't pay the bills, a competitive salary and generous benefits package are also offered.
- A Macbook pro and a big monitor to work with.
- Flexible working time. Don't worry, we don't have fingerprint-scan record.
- Work retreat aboard twice a year. Last time we went to Chiang Mai, Thailand in a month.
- Trust-based Time Off (take the days you need)
- Dedicated “YOMI time” for self-directed, non-client work
- Incubator support for side projects
- Mentoring and speaking opportunities
- Conference attendance paid by YOMI Studio.
- Catered lunches, family-friendly outings, pet-friendly offices, tech gadgets to play and lots of book.