Mô Tả Công Việc
[This job offers you an opportunity to work in an English-speaking environment, therefore the ability to communicate in English is a must.]
Are you looking for new opportunity to go far in your career?
Are you interested in being part of something innovative and making a big impact in the software industry, instead of being an ordinary developer?
This is a rare opportunity!
Our client is a Singapore and California-based startup invested by IPV Capital as well as Ant Financial Services, the operating company of Alipay, the payment processor started by Alibaba founder Jack Ma.
It focuses on cutting-edge mobile phone security, applying the latest advanced attacks against mobile phones and inventing solutions to defend against them. You will join a world class team of cyber security experts in keeping e-commerce companies, financial institutions, and governmental organisations safe from cyber attacks.
We are searching for individuals to join their HCMC-based Engineering and Support Centre as Senior Java/C/C++ Developers/Software Engineers.
Very experienced candidate with at least 10-12 years experience will be considered for the Tech Lead role.
Note: There'll be a 1-hr technical test.
- Do software Development/Engineering together with the Engineering team in Singapore.
- Provide technical support to regional customers.
- Troubleshoot and escalate product defects / issues to the Engineering team in Singapore.
- Perform system maintenance for critical customers and handle some product testing and support documentation work.
- Develop extension modules in Java / C/C++ (depending on your skillset) for main product codebase and customer-specific requirements
- Monitor status of critical infrastructure.
- Perform Tier 2 and 3 Technical Support
- Troubleshoot and investigate the faults reported by customers.
- Troubleshoot existing C/C++ or JAVA codes.
- Maintain and update operational plans/procedures such as disaster recovery plans, and backup plans.
- Report Technical Support activities and SLA management.
- Liaise with Engineering team to resolve escalated issues, and perform ad-hoc requests.
- Keep track of the issue and update customer regularly.
- Provide incident reports and root cause analysis to help prevent future occurrences.
Change / Patch Management
- Plan and implement software updates/upgrades (i.e. Service Packs).
- Perform system maintenance work g. software patching and upgrades.
- Ensure proper documentation.
- Comply with Change/Patch Management processes.
Testing and support documentation
- Keep abreast of new product developments and learn through attending training.
- Provide feedback to Engineering team of common customer issues or complaints to help improve the product.
- Own and maintain support documentation such as FAQ.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Java or C/C++
- Troubleshooting and perfomance optimization skills
- Mobile Development
- Linux Server administration eg shell scripting knowledge
- SQL Database administration
- Network administration eg configuring routers/switches
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as a Java Developer/Software Engineer
- More experienced candidates will be considered for a more senior role
- Experience in SCRUM
- Able to handle pressures during incidents
- Ability to multi-task. Work in a team environment
- Ability to present well
- C/C++ / Java Platform EE
- SQL Server 2012 (MySQL)
- Application server eg JBOSS EAP
- Linux system knowledge (Redhat/CentOS)
- Windows Server system knowledge
- Virtualization knowledge (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc)
- TCP/IP Networking knowledge
Language skills: Good command of spoken English is a must.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
1) You want to join venture-backed start-ups to build meaningful products.
2) You love to work with smart people in a fast-paced working environment.
3) You desire to collaborate with overseas technical teams, and embrace opportunities to travel/work/relocate overseas.
4) You will develop industry skillset in Cybersecurity, which is a very exclusive skillset to have.
We offer: Excellent company benefits:
- Competitive salary based on technical skillset and English fluency.
- Full salary during probation.
- 13th month bonus.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Private healthcare insurance for you and family member, cover Personal Accident, Personal Life, In-patient and Surgery, Outpatient, and Dental.
- Annual leave: 14 days (+1 day/year of service).
- Working hours: Mon ~ Fri, 830am ~ 530pm (No working on Saturday).
- Overtime pay policies.
- Regular team building events.
- Travel claims/allowances.