Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop, manage and enhance the IT Governance framework, road map & governing processes
- Manage the IT policies and procedures, framework and make sure that they are in compliance with external/internal requirements
- Work closely with the other departments to ensure that they comply with the IT policies, procedures and standards
- Manage day-to-day activities, including policies, procedures, training and communication regarding the Information Governance Program
- Responsible for working, as a coordinator, with independent auditors, internal audit and other inspection agencies. Manage and follow up with the external/internal auditors and other inspection agencies on any internal or external audit observations raised
- Manage the creation of the IT related Management Reports.
- Responsible for the first line of defence in reviewing the compliance and risk of IT division activities:
+ Work as a contact point with Risk Management Department to collect, report and clarify incidents and risk events, manage and report KRI
+ Maintain an inventory of IT known risk and risk attributes and of related resources, capabilities and current control activities.
+ Collaborate with other units to implement the risk management framework
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education/Training: University graduate or higher (Master degree preferred) specialized in Information Technology, Business Administration, Quality Management, Technology management (engineer or bachelor).
- Develop processes, quality management, process compliance. Candidates with good understanding of IT framework are preferred
- Good writing skills, good planning skills
- Good understanding of the standards and frameworks related to IT governance
- Ability to work independently and work in group professionally
- Being adapted, proactive, highly responsible at work.
- At least 2 years experience related to technology, IT Audit, IT risk management Consultation.
- Good understanding of IT Governance, IT Audit, IT Risk Management concepts.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in implementing IT Audit, IT Risk Managements, IT Consultation are preferred
- Candidates with good understanding of the IT system standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001, PCI DSS ...) and IT industry standard requirements are preferred
- Understanding of law and regulations regards to financial institutions : basic level."
- Technical knowledge in different domains of IT
- Work effectively under minimum supervision
- Work independently and teamwork professionally.
- Good at broad view as well as the details.
- Positive work attitude, goal oriented
- High Integrity
- Self study and analysis, good judgment
- Communication, speaking and writing skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good skills in writing a report/excellent presentation
- Ability to explain technical jargon in simplified term
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
- English (reading / writing): excellent, (listening / speaking): fluent
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Our corporate culture is nurtured and built on six core values.
Join VPBank, you will experience a great opportunity to work in our professional environment with ‘Customer Focus’ and ‘Trust’ orientation. With more than 7.000 employees with various positions from back office to front office, we all have our clients and the priority of every position is to gain their reliance and commitment. Your contribution will be the measure of our organization’s success.
We provide ‘not just a Job, but a Career’. ‘People Development’ is chosen to be one of the most important corporation’s strategy. We create product training courses and give on-the-job training for newcomers & employees as well as organize many exciting internal activities to connect people. Ambitious and eager to thrive, we also have bonus & rewards to recognize best-sellers and excellent employees.
VPBank is becoming a desirable destination for talent in the banking and finance industry. You will receive great support from your colleagues and managers with modern technology facilities. We believe that the strength raises from within, thus we create a diverse but unified, proactive and flexible working environment for enhancing our ‘productivity’.
‘Make the difference’, you can shine bright!