Mô Tả Công Việc
Description / Summary
Responsible for the strategic implementation of software using relevant programming techniques and languages, and development/maintenance of the company internet/mobile solution. Work closely with and report to the Sr. Software Development Engineer.
Job duties and responsibility
- Participate in an agile development and collaborate with tech leads
- Develop, test, debug, implement test plans and script and maintain software using relevant frameworks and methodologies
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure and process enhancements to maintain and extend existing software and systems
- Lead and develop the first line management
- Produce regular weekly and monthly progress reports
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/College graduate in software engineering or relevant field.
- Experience developing mobile/PC game using Android or iOS or any other platform.
- Good project management and documentation skills.
- HTML5 game or Flash game development experience.
- Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architectures.
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Subversion, or CVS
- Knowledge of XML parsing, and/or DOM traversal.
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Game, HTML5, Android, iOS
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
** Our benefits:
- Free lunch provided in office (with air-con room)
- 12 days sick-leave company paid per year
- 12 days annual leave company paid per year (+1 day for each serviced year)
- 24h accident insurance
- Annual workshop & training
- External training in technical skills & English skills
- Team dinner (Team building)
- 40 hours working per week (Mon-Fri)
- Annual bonus (based on global turnover)