Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in the project from the beginning and will define and validate the scope, on going requirements, functionality, and screen design. You will need to have the ability to translate these into written business and functional requirements.
Additional responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Gather business and system requirements from client; Assist client in defining requirements and suggest ideas
- Create and review business and functional requirements and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Work with the Project team (Developers, QA/ QC, and Management) to review and transfer requirements through the development life cycle
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalating potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Submit daily/ weekly progress reports to clients and managements
- Support peers and clients through trouble shooting, analysis of results
- Build prototypes for demotration and illustration purposes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent English communication skills to be able to communicate directly with foreign customers. Overseas education is a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Analyst role for enterprise software project
- BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or similar majors
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Open minded, customer focused, result-driven
- Be able to think both as an user and a business owner
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Experience in Scrum (or other Agile methodologies) is preferable
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Because you will:
- Be surrounded by managers and coworkers who are friendly, passionate and supportive.
- Be part of exciting and challenging projects using latest technologies.
- Be encourage and motivate to contribute your own solutions and suggestions and to make decisions.
- Receive your effort and perfomance recognition with feedback and rewards (project bonus and annual bonus).
- Work in an environment filled with fun company activities, free snack, free coffee of your choice, sport activities, etc.
- Receive employee's benefits (health insurance, social security insurance, annual leave, 5 working days/week)