Mô Tả Công Việc
This exciting new role will play a key part in the establishment and build of a new business. This business will act as a centralised hub providing digital solutions and application development across the IFS business.
Business Analyst Practice Lead is responsible for leading BA professionals and championing of the BA Guild. The BA Practice Lead role will work closely with BAs, Architects, Delivery Manager, Delivery Team, Business stakeholders and product owners to drive business analysis process and practice improvement within the Hub.
You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of banking products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
More specifically your main duties will include:
- Lead the BA practices and professionals in the HUB
- Custodian of BA best practices and processes in alignment with the HUB ‘way of working’ and embed these practices with BAs in the HUB
- Provide on-going guidance and support for BA in project teams where necessary to improve BA activities and the quality of business analysis deliverables
- Plan and closely monitor business analysis activities of all BAs in the HUB
- Ensure both business and system requirements are well analysed, modelled and documented
- Provide supports to project teams in prioritising, planning, balancing and managing BA works to ensure sufficient requirements ready for delivery
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Liaise and collaborate with external suppliers as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
To be successful you will have:
- More than 8 years’ experience in a BA role with minimum 2 years’ leading BA Team.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Fully understand of Knowledge Areas in BABOK®
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, model and communicate complex business requirements
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Experienced in building best practices, initiating and successfully managing business process improvement initiatives to completion
- Experienced in innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development
- A natural digital junkie who keeps abreast of the latest digital trends
- Comfort with working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Strong communication and influencing skills, and experience successfully liaising with business stakeholders and technical development teams to deliver digital products & services whilst maintaining strong relationships
- Experienced in the financial services industry is an advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science or IT related is highly desirable
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or other equivalent certificates is a plus
- Relevant work experience in business analysis, project management or product management is an advantage
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
The establishment of the Centre of Excellence will expose you to situations that will broaden your leadership and force you to grow and become a stronger leader. Experience in developing markets is highly regarded across the group and will be a huge benefit with your career progression in CBA.
CBA - International Financial Services (IFS) is the business unit responsible for driving the Group's emerging markets growth strategy, across Asia and Africa. Our strategy is centred on financial inclusion supported by a digital banking model and a focus on financial literacy. We believe that financial inclusion truly puts the customer at the front of everything we strive to achieve.
Regardless of where you work within our organisation, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work. Together we can achieve great things.