Mô Tả Công Việc
The Application QA is responsible for the testing of Web-based/ Windows Desktop applications and solutions in support of Simpson Strong-Tie’s application development. The position calls for the Application QA to work as a member of Simpson‘s IT Applications Development team. The position is located in Vietnam.
- Support Testing of the web/desktop applications developed by Simpson IT development team.
- Collaborate with developers, project manager, and business partner in requirements analysis and the development of effective test plans to minimize the progression of defects through all stages of the SDLC. Assist development team in risk management, planning and scoping of projects.
- Create software QA test automation plans. Contribute to developing and maintaining a repository of regression automation test cases; contribute to developing and maintaining a repository of performance or stress test automations as needed.
- Contribute to the planning and prioritization of test automation efforts and resolution of defects based on trade-off between severity of defect and change impact to committed release and delivery dates
- Assist with integrating test automations with the continuous integration build environment; Assist with release management
- Develops automation framework components in order to reduce test cycles and overall time to market; participate in QA community of practice initiatives; follow total quality management best practices
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Write scripts to automate test case in either TestComplete or Browserstack
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Position Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency with QA concepts, issues, methods, and tools and will demonstrate a detailed understanding of the software testing methods and software development processes used by the organization.
- Have black box testing skill. Have while box testing skill is a plus.
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Practices, maintains, modifies, and enhances existing software quality methods and processes, and participate in the development and testing of new software quality assurance methods
- Demonstrated an understanding of variety of systems (e.g., Windows, Linux, and/or other operating systems)
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill using multiple scripting languages that are commonly used in test script automation.
- Demonstrated QA research, specifically the ability to research and identify test requirements, and the ability to define test plans for all aspects of software testing including functional, integration, performance, stress, and scalability testing.
- Ability to develop test automation frameworks or to use test automation framework tools to automate testing.
- Exceptional focus on detail with respect to documentation and communication.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced performance oriented environment
- Passionate and obsessive about quality, efficiency and the customer
- Able to work independently or in a group
- Experience in multiple software development methodologies – RAPID, SCRUM, etc.
- Having experience with TestComplete.
Minimum Years of Experience
- 2+ years in QA and software development role(s) in C#/.NET or Java environment.
- Appropriate undergraduate degree or technical training required. (i.e. Computer Science, Business, Engineering etc.).
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
We offer the suitable applicant:
- Good working conditions.
- A comfortable and friendly environment with salary matched to person’s ability.
- Health care for employee + 1 dependent.
- Annual medical check-up.
- 13th salary & performance bonus.