Experienced software developement business from Norway
Thứ 2 - Thứ 6
Không có OT
Mô Tả Công Việc
- You find motivation in opportunities, have constant curiosity and seek to learn new things.
- You take initiatives and have pride in your work.
- You have the need to understand the big picture, and never settle without understanding the purposes.
- As a teammate you contribute for the team to succeed, and enjoy when a colleague succeeds
- You have an extra strong desire for some of your professional areas and skills.
- You want to be a part of an Agile team, working with innovative products and technologies.
- Programming in .NET C#
- Build Web Applications using MVC/ HTML5/Angular JS
- Build Web Services and Business Classes.
- Participate in design and architecture.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in Software architecture and patterns.
- Experience in multi-browser development support and building user interfaces that validates according to W3C, following the latest accessibility standard
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC architecture, 3-Layer, Design Patterns and Architectural skills.
- Strong in Entity Framework.
- Good skills of Angular JS /Angular JS 2/Java Script
- Good communication skills
- High responsibility & high reliability.
- Good English would be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) is a big plus.
- Excellent problem solving, presentation and time management skills.
- Experience in LINQ to Entities, SQL Server 2008/2012, Visual Studio 2013
- Familiar with Photoshop.
- Familiar with GitHub/Subversion/TFS.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Attractive salary package: depending on experience and capability. 13th month bonus. Salary review every year
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment
- Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies
- Your contributions to social insurance, medical insurance and unemployment insurance covered
- Extra annual holidays
- Support for team building activities: company trip, sport (football, badminton, etc.), annual trip,…
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Free language training: English (company sponsor)
- Various equipments for relaxation in the office
Chọn các kỹ năng mà bạn muốn nhận thông tin việc làm.