HATE boring jobs? Hate working in a corporate environment? Hate being mindlessly ordered around like a zombie worker? Prefer to work in a flexible startup style kind of culture?
Do you consider yourself part of the new generation/millennial workers? Do you have a strong passion for implementing interesting business ideas into working solutions? Do you like to work in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where you feel energized yet comfortable? Familiar with the motto “play hard, work hard, learn hard”? Would you want to be recognized for your efforts and suggestions? Would you want to continuously improve and grow? Want to feel a sense of belonging to an exciting growing company?
You Will Be:
- Analyzing business & non-functional requirements given by the business analyst/project manager, gaining business knowledge and offering suggestions to improve business flow.
- Responsible for entire software lifecycle (i.e. design, development, deploy, testing, support/maintenance) of backend platform, web applications and integration with frontend mobile applications.
- Responsible for implementing database design and developing backend API.
- Working together positively with other developers, in the project team, that are working on different parts of the project such as frontend mobile platforms.
- Joining in team discussions from start till end of project schedule to suggest best approaches from technical designing of application and backend infrastructure to collaborative problem solving till shipping new features and optimization & debugging of developed solution.
- Opportunity to move onto a different project with different business and technical needs.
Your Skills and Experience
Must have (Technical Skills):
- Strong with Front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, LESS, SASS)
- Proficient with database technologies such as MySQL
- Decent knowledge at OOP and design patterns and best coding practices
- Familiar with transport protocols such as RESTful APIs to connect applications to backend platforms
- Familiar version control system tools such as Git, BitBucket and project management tools
- Have developed at least 1 web & backend platform and currently live will be a bonus
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning, optimization, benchmarking, use of databases, cloud technologies, networking, server infrastructure
- Knowledge of Node.js, Python is a bonus
- Familiar with internal chat messaging systems and notification systems, open -source libraries and ecosystem
- Skillful in table soccer & Playstation 4 games!
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive base salary along with year-end bonus (13th month salary)
- Performance bonus, OT
- 13 Days of Annual Leaves
- Insurance: Social Insurance, PVI – Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work onsite at Singapore office along with chance to meet project clients for business discussion.
We not only work hard, we learn and play hard too! We offer free technical training courses and language lessons such as English by professionals as required. We strive to build good company culture and environment through bonding weekly sessions such as sports activity and fully paid dinner outing at least twice a month. We also have a yearly company retreat and year-end dinner to celebrate our achievements and discuss future plans.
We operate in a startup environment so no boss-employee politics style of management. Everyone is considered a team player with designated coaches in charge to guide the team. We want everyone to freely express your thoughts, your ideas, your suggestions in helping your project team and company to progress further.
Working Hours & Location:
- Floor 4, Lotus Building, 16 Cuu Long Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Working Hours: 09:00 – 18:00, from Monday to Friday