The .Net developer will be responsible for coding, designing and deploying software system of StoxPlus and its customers.
Your Skills and Experience
We expect from you:
• 2+ years of experience in software development for .NET Framework;
• Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit;
• Good at reading / writing skill in English.
** Technical Requirement
Your practical experience is in several of the following areas:
• Experiences with Microsoft technologies including: .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API,
• Experience with REST web services, Web socket is a plus;
• Experiences of non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability is a plus;
• Experiences in MS SQL Server, SQL tuning. Good knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
We are currently have a team of 25-member product development including IT staff, IT supporters and software developers. Our responsibilities are researching, developing, and maintenance software products / services for not only StoxPlus but also our customers / partners. We develop variety of options for integrating financial contents such as stock market data, sector information, quotes, charts, portfolios and company information into websites and applications. Our solutions include both custom and off-the-shelf modules requiring minimal client integration. From complete ¬Financial portal tobasic market snapshot widget, our solutions power the client’s website with dynamic data and market information.
In response to our expansion needs we are looking for motivated, qualified and career drivencandidates to join our projects. With an open and modern office, a great work life balance, friendly and team oriented environment, this is a unique opportunity to have a long term career in a leading organization. Become our staff, you will get experience within large challenging projects in the industry of Stock & Financial with state-of-the-art technologies and tools.
• Work in an agile environment - a growing software development movement emphasizing adaptability.
• Have opportunities to be involved in the technical aspects of complete software development life-cycle, from elaboration and construction to transition.
• Opportunities to work directly with local leading specialists and experts in financial sector.
• COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on experience and capability, plus Project Bonus.