The Ringier Vietnam's Technology Manager joins the Digital Team to develop all the online publishing products of the company, including Vietnam no.1 wedding website Marry.vn, the biggest parenting website MarryBaby.vn and the leading kitchenistas community BepGiaDinh.com, together with Elle.vn, Vietnam no.1 fashion and beauty website.
Reporting to the Marry Network's Director, the Technology Manager is able to create and improve online products in digital media field – to satisfy clients’ business and information needs in these fields.
This is an interesting opportunity for a web technical leader with strong experience in online product development, who is looking for a career in digital media with Ringier AG, an international company, and want to demonstrate his management and leadership skills.
- Develop new platforms and features for better online products.
- Help Marry Network Director manage the Digital Team daily. He leads Project Manager, Designers and Developers to develop awesome products in tight deadline.
- Troubleshoot daily issues of the websites and applications.
- Cooperate with other functional teams, such as Digital Marketing, Editorial, Community, Marketing and Sales Teams to help achieving business goals.
- Maintain servers, domains and other technology systems at the highest security.
- Provide reports on website and application performance in a suitable frequency.
Your Skills and Experience
The ideal Ringier Vietnam Senior Technology Manager candidate
- Has 4-5 years experience in LAMP web development, preferably WordPress CMS, Laravel in building big scale platforms with a product mind.
- Familiar with HTML/CSS, Ionic 2, React Native.
- Very good at Linux, web server and system skills.
- Strong at IT management.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in developing support tools for web analytics, SEO, advertising, CRM and email marketing is a plus.
- Can read and speak English fluently.
- Able to multi-task and meet complex deadline schedules.
- Good at management and leadership skill, passionate in building a winning team.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Working for Ringier also means being part of a diverse team, approaching daily routine with creativity and enjoying the benefits of a dynamic, modern employer. On one hand, this means adopting common values and the company's code of conduct. On the other, employees are offered the possibility of developing their skills in many different ways.
Ringier encourages specialized careers and is interested in keeping employee professional know-how within the company. It is essential for us that employees feel at ease with Ringier and find their work satisfying and motivating. We strive to provide the best possible working conditions for performance with excellent results.
In addition, Ringier offers procedures for fair performance assessment as well as employee training opportunities. These help to contribute to the company's success.