Misfit team is offering an opportunity to be a part of a team working on edge-cutting products/ technologies.
Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, thus you will design, plan, execute test cases for large-scale web applications, mobile applications, tools and software.
You are a talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about quality and enthusiastic about building a healthcare eco-system that will help millions of users.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Be a team-player at the Technical Test Team
- Plan, create test cases
- Use manual testing or test automation tools to execute test plans
- Effectively use a defect tracking system and quality assurance tools
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 0 – 3 year experience
- Solid knowledge of software testing, especially Agile testing. Knowledge of CI is a plus.
- Participated in the different phases of the software development life cycle including integration testing, functional testing, system testing, acceptance testing and regression testing
- Being obsessed with perfectionism and quality
- Skills in Java and/or C/C++ and scripting language (shell bash) is a huge plus.
- Comfortable with using English daily
- Able to perform solely or as a team player
Why You'll Love Working Here
Be a Misfiter, you will have many opportunities to work on things that give you a sense of purpose, and it'll never feel like work. Besides, we also offer:
- A cool, innovative working environment and talented colleagues
- Mac/Windows, iOS/Android, you name it
- Many other competitive benefits