This postion will be reported to Managing Director
- Primary Responsibility:
- Lead multiple full life-cycle projects in variety of fields (software, web-app, web-portal, mobile apps)
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Provide support to team member both in technical and work processes (Agile, Scrum)
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all client projects. Oversees employee and freelance web developers and partners, ensures solutions are properly architected and specified, andpartners with the project manager to ensure quality.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Delivers training to client personnel of various skill levels and technical capabilities.
- Support and train junior developers in skills & techniques.
- Ensures product delivered is cross-browser, cross devices, multi-displays and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Conduct weekly reports, monthly reports
- Understands how to tactfully communicate difficult/sensitive information
- Support HR in recruiting suitable candidate for the team.
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals.
- Defines and disseminates technology best practices.
Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
Your Skills and Experience
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Minimum 3 years in project management experience on software implementations either in a Software Development or a Consultancy.
- A good working knowledge of project methodologies such as Algile, SCRUM, SixSigma or others
- Excellent attention to detail and strong focus on delivering projects that exceed customer expectations.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Up-to-date with newest languages, technologies (Swift, angular.js....)
- Excellent in Time Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to tasks assigned and deliver as promised.
- English fluently spoken and written is a MUST.
- Ability and willing to learn
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
OTHERS- Age: 35 – 45
- CV in English
- Recommendation letter from former employer/business associate is a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Working in international environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- Awesome colleagues, team building activities, training hard & soft skills
- Bonuses: project based when you meet deadline and provide clean code and documentation
- Salary: Competitive remuneration package (based on skills and experience)
- Salary Review: 2 times a year based on employee's performance and contribution
- We feed you with delicious office snacks & treats
- Annual health check and private Medicare Insurance use at international hospital like FV, Columbia....
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law