- Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management
- Manage project budget via quotation and weekly timesheet
- Be accountable as the main contact with clients, French consultant team to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction
- Coordinate with Technical Architect/ Technical Lead in project technical matter
- Coordinate with QC group to define/ tailor software development process
- Coordinate with IT system admin team to ensure smooth operation of projects
- Organize a united team where all team members can communicate & contribute on assigned activities
- Set up objectives and manage the project team to achieve the goal.
- Mentor and provide guidance, coaching, performance evaluation to project members
- Produce project reports to clients and relevant managers, ensure good visibility on projects progression.
- Bid support including but not limited to gathering requirements, providing estimation and planning.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- At least 2-years experience as a developer, and at least 2-years experience in web projects and multi-projects management.
- Possess solid knowledge of software development process (Waterfall), project management
- Strong experience in planification, task breakdown, task allocation, reporting, estimation, Gantt diagrams.
- Experienced with writing Functional, technical, architecture specifications, describing UX, designing wireframes
- Hands on UML diagrams (Use case, Sequence, Class), flow diagram
- Solid knowledge in common web-based application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
- Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira + GreenHoper / Redmine / Mantis
- Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives;
- Pro-active, can do attitude
- High sense of organization and responsibility
- Good at critical thinking, sharp - can make good decision quickly in crisis
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills/ people development/ people motivation
- Good negotiation skill, being able to communicate effectively, honestly and proactively with foreign team and client.
- Committed to product quality & high service standards, continuously improve toward perfection
- Experience/knowledge of Agile organisation is an advantage.
Why You'll Love Working Here
High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to work in France upon mission and project requirements