- Join some parts or full life cycle of software development
- Create design specifications independently
- Create systems design with instruction from Project Leader
- Do implementation as well as conducting review for others
- Provide technical guide, proper instruction to low level members
- Coach lower level staffs technical works
- Willing to take business trip or work overseas
- Other assignments from Manager
Your Skills and Experience
1. Technical requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of hands-on software development experience in a software company.
- Good command of English or Japanese.
- MUST HAVE GOOD knowledge and experience in Java, .NET (We have many diverse and flexible projects. Hence, if you are good at both of programming languages and willing to adapt to change, it's your advantage).
- Experience in Java and .NET frameworks.
- Deep understanding in OOP and Design Patterns, good at data structure and algorithm.
- Strong knowledge and experience in System Architecture would be great advantage
- Prefer candidates who have had much experience working in Open Source system
- Experience in Web application development with MVC framework
2. Other skills:
- Experience in leading a development team would be an advantage
- Excellent in logical thinking
- Keen to learn the new things in work
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, concentration, pro-active and independent
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skill
- Able to work under high pressure
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Opportunities for promotion and career-up
- Special allowance for TOEIC and Japanese (JLPT) certificates (up to $300/month excluded salary)
- Premium insurance.
- Annual Heath Check.
- 13th month salary guaranteed.
- Performance bonus up to 15th month salary.
- Birthday allowance, 12 days annual leave.
- Opportunity to working onsite to Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand…
- Many activities to tight up the relationship between employees such as company trip, Christmas party, New Year's party, support for sport activities, etc.
- Many young people, friendly atmosphere, and excellent working facilities.
- And general C&B as Vietnamese labor law.
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.