- Design and develop applications or modules for cloud managed services such as AWS.
- Design and develop modules for PaaS environment
- Design and develop modules on cloud server-less environment such as AWS Lambda.
- Design and develop applications or server side modules for mobile applications using Java, JSP, SQL(MySQL, Oracle), Apache Solr, Apache Hadoop, Apache Mahout, PHP, Python, Java Script or ColdFusion.
- Performing unit test for the developed applications/modules.
- Writing program documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Experience
- B.A. or higher degrees in computer science, IT related fields or equivalent degrees or have equivalent skill sets
** MUST HAVE **
- Years of experience: 2 year or more
- Deep understanding of OOP is a must.
- Experience in development for cloud managed services.
- Experience in any of the following is also an advantage: RESTful Web Service, API Gateway, Drive, Maven, XML/XSD/XSLT, Agile/Scrum, Jira Agile, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket, Eclipse
- Experiences in at least one of the following;
- Developing Web application systems
- System development using Java, JSP, SQL(MySQL, Oracle), Apache Solr, Apache Hadoop, Apache Mahout, PHP, Python, Java Script, ColdFusion, or equivalent languages
- Abilities to design, build and configure Windows/Linux based WEB servers
** NICE TO HAVE **
- Communication Skills
- Working well in a team or with a group of people (cooperativeness)
- Sense of responsibilities, discipline, and independency
- Experiences working in foreign companies based in Japan or English Speaking countries
- Experiences in development with open source languages for Web Applications
**LANGUAGE SKILLS **
- Good written and spoken English
Why You'll Love Working Here
・ 13th month salary
・ Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance
・ Modern and unique office facilities located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
・ A Professional and friendly working environment
・ Opportunity to work with staff in Japan
・ Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
・ Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations
・ Christmas Holiday and Birthday Holiday
・ Company Trip
・ Best Employee award
・ Team building activities
・ Technical training support
・ Salary calculation by US Dollar
・Opportunity to learn Japanese Language (in house training curriculum twice a week)