The position is work within the Engineering Team who strives to create an revolutionized product for redefining quality inspections of consumer goods. We are looking for Senior Web application QA who has a passion for delivering excellent software by mean of a rigorous testing process that ensure maximum test coverage for all functionalities.
As such, your task includes the following:
- Implement and define testing methodologies and standards to continuously improve the software product.
- Recommend and integrate tools for test automation, test cases, load testing, etc.
- Understand testing needs and ensure the successful planning, creation and execution of test strategy, test plan, test cases and validation processes
- Analyze test data requirements and create test data when needed
- Consult with testers and development engineers to help resolve issues
- Review requirements for testability, ambiguity, or redundancy
- Advocate for the customer
- Ensure testing traceability
- Communicate the progress and status of testing
- Approve what gets released into production
- Demand perfection in our code, data and usability
- Think both strategically and tactically when it comes to QA
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in testing techniques
- Experience in automation test
- Strong knowledge and experience in standard software engineering processes, quality control techniques and quality control methodology
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary is always higher than the market
- 100%-company-sponsored training (English and professional courses), as much as you can study.
- Excellent benefit program: transportation allowance, premium healthcare insurance, extra holiday, monthly team building budget.
Inspectorio is a technology start-up who is on a mission to revolutionize the inspection industry through intelligence and innovative technology. We strive to become the most innovative inspection company in the world. We are looking for talented engineers to join our outstanding engineering team so that we can together push the boundaries further.
What we offer:
- Young, open and dynamic, fast-growing yet professional working environment with talented, high passionate colleagues.
- Very competitive package as compared to the market. 100% salary since probation.
- 100% company-sponsored training budget, study English or professional courses, certificates as much as possible.
- Excellent benefit program: 13th salary guarantied, premium healthcare insurance program, transportation allowance, extra holiday.
- Bi-weekly team building parties, Company trips, charity activities