Senior SW Engineer wanted: Highly professional at SW development, solid w/ algorithms, good team player, BS or MS in Computer Science
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Manage servers & cloud infrastructure for Fossil branded apps & web-apps
- Optimize infrastructure for security, performance and cost
- Support compliance efforts, e.g. for ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Operational duties include but not limited to building, deploying, orchestrating clusters
- Develop and maintain scripts & tools, e.g. to take snapshots & backup clusters
- Build monitoring system for infrastructure
- Audit infrastructure's security and make necessary changes
- Define workflows to best serve the purpose of secure, stable, flexible and scalable clusters
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 4 year of relevant working experience
- Required experience:
- Cloud: AWS (EC2, EBS, ELB, CloudWatch, RDS, CloudFront, ECS, ).
- System: build large and robust infrastructure
- Tools: Automation/orchestrating/configuration management tools such as Docker,
- SaltStack, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Database: SQL and noSQL. MongoDB is a huge plus
- OS: Unixlik Getting hands dirty by playing with Linux kernel or similar systems is a plus
- Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal are preferred
- Top-down thinker, excellent communicator, real problem solver
- Be able to perform individually as well as in a team
- Open minded and excited to learn new things
- Huge plus: strong English communications skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
Be a Misfiter, you will have many opportunities to work on things that give you a sense of purpose, and it'll never feel like work. Besides, we also offer:
- A cool, innovative working environment and talented colleagues
- Mac/Windows, iOS/Android, you name it
- Many other competitive benefits