- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Plans, executes and document unit/functional/integration tests
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Your Skills and Experience
- Hands-on practice in at least one web application framework (Laravel or Symfony or Ruby on Rails or Django)
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
- Experience in one open source CMS systems (Magento, Wordpress, Drupal)
- Ability to work independently with high self-motivation and self-management and good team player
- Good in communication, especially in English
- Prefer for additional skills:
- Good knowledge in Clould - specifically AWS, NoSQL databases, NodeJS/Golang, TDD/BDD
- Build scripts with Phing/Capistrano/Fabric
- Familiar with the integration APIs and tools
Why You'll Love Working Here
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare WeShare WeDare WeInnovate Engagement Program