- Work closely with Product Manager & Engineering teams and other stakeholders to deeply understand customer's problems, business & product requirements
- Consult or support and the project teams and clients on technical perspectives;
- Research technologies, and conduct workshops to improve internal staff education
- Analyze problems and implement appropriate technical solutions
- Work closely with all team members in a highly collaborative, distributed work environment.
- A willingness to help out when your colleagues needs you.
Your Skills and Experience
- Good English skills, fluently speaking is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Logistic, GPS Tracking Domain Knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Has 'CAN-DO' attitude
- 3+ years of .NET (C#) development.
- Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong technical backgrounds:
- SOLID, DRY, KISS Principles
- DDD, TDD
- OOP, UML (OOAD)
- Windows Forms / WPF, Windows Services
- C#, ASP.NET Web Api, .NET Core, OWIN, SignalR
- NET, Entity Framework, Nhibernate
- Database: MS SQL
- Logging: log4net,…
- Others: IoC, Unit testing, Mock testing frameworks, RabbitMQ, MSMQ…
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Very attractive income package and a lot of chances to go onsite in US
- Great chance to improve your expertise and English skills
- Personal Accident and Health Care Insurance
- Government Insurance
- Vacation 1 times/year
- Have total 15 days off
- 13th month salary
- Entertainment and teambuilding programs: birthday events, sporting clubs, English clubs…
- And other benefits
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.