- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Designing and coding superior technical solutions.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Writing design document for your projects.
- Researching new technologies to apply in future projects.
- Creating efficient and logical databases for clients.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong background in: Data structures and algorithms, Object-oriented programming, analysis and design of algorithms, database analysis and design, Parallel processing, UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC 3, 4, 5, APS.NET Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework).
- At least 3 years’ experience with MS SQL Server (views and stored procedures, optimizing query).
- Much experience in developing Web-Applications and Web-Services.
- Much experience in developing windows service and parallel processing.
- Experience in AngularJS, KnockoutJS, ReactJS.
- Experience in cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in design patterns such as Domain Driven Design, Service Oriented Architecture Design.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Fluent in English, be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to understand functional specification and design.
- Ability to write, design documents in English.
- Having an excellent ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work proactively and independently.
- Ability to present to other people.
- Attendance requirement: flexible to work late evenings occasionally to accommodate schedules.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary that matches your talent
- Your health will be taken care of
- Flexible working hour, as long as you put in an 8-hour shift
- 2 weeks paid holiday and 1 week sick pay
- Awesome team who are all young and free in spirit
- Free bike parking
- Free lunch on Friday
- Free hugs on every other day
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.