Looking for an experienced software engineer who can quickly understand requirements then design and implement components for our SaaS platform that are scalable, secure, and maintainable. Projects will primarily be in .NET, but should have a secondary strength in either SQL, Java, or AngularJS based on workload. The ideal candidate will also have a combination of soft and technical skills and be able to mentor other .NET developers in terms of best practices, design patterns, SDK selection, and tooling.
Your Skills and Experience
* Design & develop REST APIs, backend services, integration components
* Research and apply new technologies & techniques
* Mentor team members and perform code review
* B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
* Over 3 years working experience in software development in C#
* Able to quickly learn & work with new APIs, SDKs, and tools
* Experience working with SQL Server or Azure SQL
* Moderate English listening & speaking
* Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
* Experience with visualstudio.com or TFS
* Experience applying security & performance best practices in a distributed system
* Subject expertise in ERP integration, Payments, or OCR
* Experience with Git
Why You'll Love Working Here
* Friendly working environment
* Practice English with American customers
* Encourage people to be lead & push new ideas forward in our small teams
* 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year
* Free English training & sport activities (football, swimming, etc.)
* Fun team building activities including: anual company trip, parties, free lunches, ...
* Good health care & insurance programs for all employees
* And much more...!