The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Building streaming data solutions in Java and Scala
- Storing big data in optimal data storage solutions in transformed and in raw formats
- Using Machine Learning algorithms on data for Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis and others
- Be a mentor to other software engineers
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Good English communication skills
- 5+ years software engineering experience using Java or Scala
- Experience with one or more Big Data frameworks such as BigTable, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with one or more NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.
- Not required but nice to have experience with Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Strong Linux skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 4000 USD sign on bonus
- Great salary, 13th month bonus and potential for performance bonus
- 15 paid days of annual leave per year
- Extra Premium Healthcare Insurance including Annual health checkup
- Career Advancement with specialized weekly technical and business training
- On-site advanced English classes
- Work in-person with top-notch experts from around the world
- Opportunity to work for an International company, building solutions used globally by millions of people
- Other benefits: Daily snacks, weekly happy hours, Company trips, Football club and much more
- Above all, you will have a hand in disrupting the way the financial industry analyses financial assets and in building the world’s largest eco-system for financial market crowd intelligence with more than 250 Million sources.