We are looking for a competent, responsible and passionate Android/iOS Developers to join our dynamic, creative team in a fast- growth software development company.
- Design, write code according to specification, develop and integrate our native mobile Android applications
- Work with designers to convert designs into exquisite user interfaces for Android devices
- Assist Team Lead in reporting of project status and deliverable estimation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Experience
To work with professionals, you don’t have to be a professional, but you can’t be a noob, we are trying to reduce the number of casualty here.
- At least 1 year of experience in iOS
- Experience in both Object-C and Swift is preferred.
- C, iOS SDK, XCode, Interface Builder, XIBs and/or Storyboards.
- Have knowledge/experience with Asynchronous programming.
- Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, image/graphics, threading, and performance tuning.
- Have knowledge/experience with Version Control systems.
- Experience with the iOS technology stack, SQL/SQLite.
- Experience with JSON based web services is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in Android app development
- Skillful in developing Android application with Android Studio or Eclipse
- Proficiency in Java and Android SDK
- Have strong experience on caching, multi-threads, networking, push notifications (GCM), payment on Mobile (Stripe)
- Have strong experience for Google Maps SDK on Mobile (Android)
- Have strong experience to communicate with Web service (Restful/SOAP)
- Experience in Xamarin, C++ is a big plus
- Be able to read and understand English documents.
- Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility.
- Good communication skill.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good time & task management skills.
- Strong problem-solving
- Strong desire to build a high-quality product
- Teamwork, open-minded, willing to share knowledge and research new technologies
Why You'll Love Working Here
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- High chance to learn new technologies and get promotion
- Social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions pursuant to Vietnamese labor law.
- Performance review 2 times per year and company trip
- Bonus per project if working with high productivity and effectiveness
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Good chance to work onsite