Functions may include acting as lead web developer, and lead iOS developer, gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective web and mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing mobile user experience.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong design and programming skills in Swift Objective-C Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Required Education Bachelor's degree
- Required Experience
- Proven development experience in desktop and mobile web development.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer products
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP,REST,JSON, XML) Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of programming and design patterns
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Monthly salary, Negotiate;
- Working in professional, actiwe and strongly deweloping enwironment;
- Taking part in big projects, opportunity to use most updated and newest technologies;
- Being trained, practiced and improwed in not only technical knowledge, but also experiences on team leader and project management.