- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collect, update the process and report to Project Manager
Your Skills and Experience
- Good understand of software development process
- Understand IOS SDK (UIKit, Quartzcore, Mapkit, …), Xcode tool, Mac OS
- Good understanding of OOP, OOD, handling the performance and memory of IOS App
- High proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Familiarity with Programming in Cocoa Touch Framework
- Have experience with integrating RESTful APIs and other web services
- Have experience developing Android is a plus
- Solid knowledge in object oriented design, design patterns, data structure, networking & concurrency
- Good analytic skills, logical thinking and problem solving, as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- English: Intermediate
- Experience: At least 3 year
Why You'll Love Working Here
What we offer:
- Young, open and dynamic, fast-growing yet professional working environment with talented, high passionate colleagues.
- Very competitive package as compared to the market. 100% salary since probation.
- 100% company-sponsored training budget, study English or professional courses, certificates as much as possible.
- Excellent benefit program: 13th salary guarantied, premium healthcare insurance program, transportation allowance, extra holiday.
- Bi-weekly team building parties, Company trips, charity activities
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.