We're looking for a Scrum Master that is passionate about Agile methodologies. As the leading fintech company in Vietnam building the next generation financial information services, you'll have an opportunity to help lead development teams in delivering amazing solutions. In doing so, you will work closely with business stakeholders and product owners to manage the product backlog and ensure that developed features meet stakeholder requirements, plan and manage the sprint schedule ensuring that development cycles are completed on time with optimum velocity, and be responsible for reporting on team progress to management. To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong management skills with a focus on detail and quality deliverables, as well as critical soft skills of collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as Scrum Master for multiple squads
- Work with squads, product owners and business stakeholders to plan sprint schedules based on the backlog of user stories, prioritization and velocity
- Coordinate and facilitate standard Agile meetings: daily stand ups, grooming sessions, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Help the teams avoid or remove impediments
- Report on metrics to manage and track team velocity and sprint capacity; establish standards for consistent reporting across teams
- Act as an Agile advocate, coach and mentor to other Scrum Masters and throughout the organization
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading projects using Agile
- Able to demonstrate familiarity with multiple Agile methodologies
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with strong leadership, organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a good attention to detail and the ability to follow issues through to resolution
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle: planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance and release management
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Great salary, 13th month bonus and potential for performance bonus
- 15 paid days of annual leave per year
- Extra Premium Healthcare Insurance including Annual health checkup
- Career Advancement with specialized weekly technical and business training
- On-site advanced English classes
- Work in-person with top-notch experts from around the world
- Opportunity to work for an International company, building solutions used globally by millions of people
- Other benefits: Daily snacks, weekly happy hours, Company trips, Football club and much more
- Above all, you will have a hand in disrupting the way the financial industry analyses financial assets and in building the world’s largest eco-system for financial market crowd intelligence with more than 250 Million sources.
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.