You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for:
- Plan, design, and develop new features for web-based applications’ projects.
- Work with other team members, customers, and vendors to help identify and understand business requirements.
Your Skills and Experience
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge at Ruby language and Ruby on Rails framework.
- Understanding of XML/JSON formats and REST service
- Ability to quickly understand and debug code to fix production issues.
- Experience with web applications in a production LAMP environment is a plus.
- Able to write technical documents like Software Architecture Design, Software Requirement in English is a plus.
- Leading skills at Intermediate level with good planning, tracking and tasks management skills is a plus.
- Able to read and write technical document in English. Can work with Japanese is a plus.
- Good English skill is advantage.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Unique opportunity to work with multinational team of Hitachi in over 130 countries.
- Incomparable chance to participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLCs) and comprehensive soft skill trainings.
- Competitive remuneration with attractive allowances & bonuses.