- Developing automation library
- Enhance and fix bugs for automation framework
- Write test script for test case for verification of feature operation
- Execute test script, analyze test result and report defect
- Retest the defect when it is fixed and delivered
- Understand product features and operation
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of automation testing with a focus on Regression Testing and User experience a must.
- Practical experience with BDD and code reviewing
- Experience with OOP and Design Patterns.
- Have knowledge and deep understanding about Robot Framework (required)
- Good presentation skill and technical document development skills
- Experience automating UI tests for mobile or desktop apps using Appium, Squish or similar.
Why You'll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation's need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It's our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Support English and IT courses.
- Support sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Support team building activities including: company dinner, company tour once a quarter, 3-day company tour once a year.
- Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
- Extra leaves & holiday.
- And other good benefits