Our client focuses on cutting-edge mobile phone security research and development, studying the latest advanced attacks against mobile phones and inventing solutions to defend against them.
We are searching for individuals to join their team as IT Project Managers. You will be part of the company’s Project Management Office and will be managing and leading in-house product development and customers’ projects that the company undertakes.
The candidate must have prior technical (coding) experience.
NOTE: A coding exam will be conducted during the recruitment process.
- Own and be responsible for successful delivery of projects on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget
- Manage project lifecycle, including requirement, design, technical construction, testing, training, documentation and implementation, in accordance with their development/ QA process
- Participate in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high level project plan including project timeline and resource requirements, and staffing of project teams
- Plan, coordinate and communicate project plan, timeline and activities to project teams
- Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to ensure smooth execution
- Manage and coordinate project deliverables per their development/QA process
- Analyse project risks and develop necessary risk mitigation plans
- Manage performance of project teams, comprising of onshore and offshore resources, and resolve conflicts within the project teams
- Manage customer’s expectation by understanding customers’ needs and providing realistic expectations and scope of the projects
- Manage performance and delivery by 3rd-party vendors subcontracted for the projects
- Provide periodic update on project progress to project sponsors and escalate project issues
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Certified Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience in managing medium/ complex IT projects and software/application development lifecycles
- Strong delivery management experience, with proven track records in managing and steering medium/complex projects towards smooth performance and on time delivery
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage one or more projects concurrently
- Experience in change management and configuration management for medium/complex projects
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project management methodology is an added advantage
- Good domain knowledge in mobile security preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leading skills, effective in fostering teamwork
- Has programming / coding experience
Why You'll Love Working Here
1) You want to join venture-backed start-ups to build meaningful products.
2) You love to work with smart people in a fast-paced working environment.
3) You desire to collaborate with overseas technical teams, and embrace opportunities to travel/work/relocate overseas.
We’ll offer you a conducive working environment with:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Easy access to network of knowledge.
- Various Internal events including team building, and team outing.
- Competitive benefits, performance-based salary and bonuses.