To ensure complete implementation of Online Order, AFG app, ERP, POS, HR and Accounting System in timely manner for The Al frescos Group.
• Monitor and drive NaviWorld implementation plan from owner/user perspective
- Primary point of contact with NaviWorld
- Daily/weekly follow up with Naviworld
- Daily/weekly reporting to General Manager
- Communicate regularly with key user groups on status and issues
- Maintain detailed records of all changes to project specifications and all formal communications with NaviWorld
- Ensure milestone actions/events are highlighted with NaviWorld and key user managers
- Alert GM to blockages and slippages on critical path, with suggested corrective action
- Ensure any user driven proposed changes to/customization of project specifications are evaluated for project plan impacts and go through written approval process before communication to NaviWorld
- Support user groups to review and test progress from software vendor
- Support user groups / managers to ensure UAT is rigorous and comprehensive
- Work closely with Naviworld and user groups/managers to develop detailed, realistic roll-out training and go-live plan
- Monitor training and roll-out, troubleshooting any issues that arise
Your Skills and Experience
- We are looking for an project manager with experience in implementing and roll-out new ERP system company wide.
- Ideally IT background is favourable. Hospitality knowledge is a plus but not requirement.
- Able to work for the next 5-6 months in Hanoi. Vietnamese and English knowledge mandatory.