- An excellent opportunity!
- Reason for Opening: New position to build up Hotels booking platform services and ERP .. 02 Projects
- Desired Traits
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skill
- Communicate directly with CEO, technical vendors.
- Lead team at offshore
- To design, develop, optimize and test software using .NET technology.
- Object-oriented application development with logical and analytical thinking. Able to make spot decisions
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks.
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Participate in system analysis and design of software architecture.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly as necessary
- Be responsible for leading the planning, management, implementation and monitoring of the system and internal IT projects, and for managing project resources effectively and efficiently to achieve the project’s objectives within the set timeframe and available budget.
- Lead planning, organizing and implementation of all complex situations, which include developing specific objectives, setting and tracking performance measure
- Build up and manage project budget and portfolios
- Provide standards, methodologies and a set of Project Management tools for the company base on the project governance and various controls in compliance with share holders’ requirement
- Develop work plans of company projects, within the overall objectives and results set out, with budget and appropriate performance indicators
- Lead the coordination and management of project team, including day to day project management and administration
- Monitor, analyze and maintain an overview of the progress of project implementation to ensure timely result delivery.
- Reports on project progress and accomplishments, and helps to resolve or appropriately escalate key issues or concerns
- Cooperate and build up good relationships with interlocutors in project management assigned by partners
Your Skills and Experience
Technical/Professional Competency Requirements
- Education/Certification: - Graduated from University or equivalent
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Have knowledge about OOP, .NET technology
- Have good background, logic thinking
- Minimum of 4 years development experience using one of these technologies :
- At least 3 years’ experience with ERP systems such are SAP, Oracle, Saleforce, Odoo...;
- Working with relational database systems such as MSSQL and knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to create developer friendly library based on detailed technical specifications.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and cope with pressure
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with sense of initiative and communication skills required
- Application experience implementing websites/applications for utilization by a large volume of users.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Attention to Details – Job requires being careful detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with other on the jobs and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Working time & rest:
- 40 hours per week with flexible time option (8h30 – 12h/morning & 13h30 – 17h30: afternoon; off: Saturday & Sunday)
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24 (AON)
- Motivation Trip.
- Year End Party
- Other Benefits:
- Lunch allowance
- Business bonus at the end of the year
- Public holiday bonus
- Maternity allowance
- The Thirteen Salary
- Marriage Gift
- Birthday Gift
- Children day & Mid autumn festival...
- English teaching by Native English teacher (free tuition fee)
- Having chance to travel for work and training
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.