- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables with detail project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans and schedule project timelines
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions as well as working directly with Product Owner for continuously improvement of the software based on end-users’ feedback.
- Report to Country Manager.
Your Skills and Experience
- IT background or related certificate or degree to IT field
- Proven experiences in managing software implementation project. Hand-on experience with HR projects related is a great asset
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Team player who is highly committed to achieving results
- Project management, time management skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication in English