We are looking for .NET developers specialized in one of the following technology: .NET with our big client in financial domain based in Singapore.
Your day-to day-duties will include implementing back-end (server languages).
We're looking for someone who is curious, independent, proactive and solution-oriented to solve problems efficiently and in a scalable manner.
You will work from offshore and evolve in a dynamic and agile development Singapore team. In charge to develop our newly web product financial product as core developer. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience
- B.S Degree in Computing (CS, CE)
- C#, ASP.NET, Web API: at least 3 years
- Deep knowledge of the .NET4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio, MVC, WebApi and Entity Framework.
- Experiences development with online Payment System is a high priority competition
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design pattern
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- SQL languages and DB
- Deep knowledge about Web service technology
- Unit Test and TDD process
- CI/CD with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Versioning Control tools
- Good at English communication at intermedia level
To accomplish perfectly your mission you should be:
- Technical expertise in your domain
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designer and other software engineers
- Creative and proactive
- Design and User Experience thinking
- Optimize the tools and workflows defined by the team and also propose ideas/solutions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Handle the evolution, implementation and improvement of the back-end
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Write and maintain documentation
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Working in dynamic and creative Offshore Development Center and using Agile/Scrum development framework.
- Open office working space located in city center: District 3, Hochiminh City.
- Attractive package paid and benefits for talented and contributed employee
- Professional training system is up-to-date so that employee can enroll relevant skills to learn.
- Opportunity working onsite in global customer site