- Conduct technical feasibility studies, evaluate user requirements and recommend solutions and resolve issues
- Design, analyze and code programs for system development according to user specifications.
- Support existing customer on issue reported by customers.
- Produce project progress reports, including project details, schedule, milestone and resource allocation.
- Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects
- Follow software development process, especially Scrum agile disciplines and principles.
- Identify and resolve defects.
Your Skills and Experience
- University Degree (Computer Science or equivalent / or relevant experience)
- 03 years (+) of experience with Web application, ASP.NET, MVC
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively in English
- Flexibility, high responsibility and ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Ability to work in team, lead team, or work independently
- Creativity in work and having good attitude at workplace
GoQuo provides a Full-Service e-Commerce Solution to leading Airlines and OTAs in creating a personalized and inspiring Digital Shopping Experience. We assist our Customers in becoming Successful e-Retailers, thereby increasing their Ancillary Revenue from Non-Air Products.Some of our customers include Malaysia Airlines, Lionair, Mihin Lanka, Malindo, Vietnam Airlines, Macau Express.
Established in 2002 GoQuo is a leader in providing innovative Travel Technology Solutions. At GoQuo we use Dynamic and Static Packaging built around an Intelligent Business Rules Engine for Airlines and OTA's. GoQuo, was awarded the Technology Award from Travolution in 2008 for its Dynamic Packaging Solutions.