Within this role you will work on building out our flagship Mobile product for iOS or Android used by tens of thousands of people around the world. You will work on a dedicated Agile squad team.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Using Objective-C, Swift, Java or React Native in building out Mobile products for iOS or Android devices
- Write Unit Tests and use Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Participate in Agile meetings
- Demonstrate an aptitude to learn and grow
- Be a mentor to other software engineers
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years building Mobile Solutions for iOS or Android
- Strong understanding of mobile development and Android or iOS platforms
- Able to provide a portfolio of Mobile apps that have played a key role in developing
- Experience using Feature Toggles and A/B testing in mobile apps
- Using one or more Analytics providers in a mobile app
- Have built hybrid apps before
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Great salary, 13th month bonus and potential for performance bonus
- 15 paid days of annual leave per year
- Extra Premium Healthcare Insurance including Annual health checkup
- Career Advancement with specialized weekly technical and business training
- On-site advanced English classes
- Work in-person with top-notch experts from around the world
- Opportunity to work for an International company, building solutions used globally by millions of people
- Other benefits: Daily snacks, weekly happy hours, Company trips, Football club and much more
- Above all, you will have a hand in disrupting the way the financial industry analyses financial assets and in building the world’s largest eco-system for financial market crowd intelligence with more than 250 Million sources.
The Swiss fintech company Sentifi is a global leader in Crowd-Intelligence for financial markets. Sentifi’s big data and artificial intelligence based technology delivers insightful analysis helping millions of investors to be better informed and take better investment decisions.
Our fast growing company employs meanwhile more than 70 employees and has its technology hub in the booming Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. One of the main objectives of Sentifi is to identify, classify and listen to 100 million people sharing information being relevant for financial markets and rank the online financial relevance of these people. The Sentifi analytics is distributed every hour to widgets on more than 20 newspapers, banks and trading platforms around the world generating more than 40 million impressions per month.
Sentifi won the Swiss FinTech Award 2016. The international jury of 22 members appraised the fast growing global reach and the unlimited scalability of the Sentifi business model.