Do you have a strong passion for coding interesting business ideas into applications? Do you like to work in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere where you feel energized yet comfortable? Familiar with the motto “play hard, work hard, learn hard”? Would you want to be recognized for your efforts and suggestions? Hate working in a corporate environment and prefer to work in a flexible startup style kind of culture?
You Will Be:
- Responsible for design, development, deploy & maintenance of applications for Android/iOS devices and integration with backend platforms & services.
- Working together positively with other developers, in the project team, that are working on different parts of the project such as backend infrastructure or different frontend platform.
- Joining in project team discussions from start till end of project schedule to suggest best approaches from technical designing of application and backend infrastructure to collaborative problem solving till shipping new features and optimization & debugging.
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties such as supporting other projects as required to ensure that every project team in the company has quality assistance to meet project needs.
- Opportunity to move onto a different project with different business and technical needs.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong passion for development with at least 1+ year of professional experience in Android/iOS development
- Proficient with Android Studio/Xcode along with some experience in Java/iOS Swift
- Knowledge of Android/iOS’ software design and architecture principles, user interface & experience guidelines
- Knowledge at OOP and design patterns
- Familiar with testing procedures (e.g. unit testing, integration testing etc)
- Familiar with transport protocols to connect applications to backend platforms
- Familiar code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, BitBucket and project management tools
- Decent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to learn and ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Education or degree is not critical as long as you can prove your skill level and work well in a team and willing to learn and pick up new or improve your knowledge
- Have a “Can do it!” attitude and startup mindset
- Strive to write clean code and proper testing
Good to Have:
- Have at least 1 application on the Appstore/Playstore
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning, optimization, benchmarking
- Familiar with internal messaging systems and notification systems
- Familiar with popular Android/iOS libraries
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive base salary along with year-end bonus (13th month salary)
- Performance bonus
- 13 Days of Annual Leaves
- Insurance: Social Insurance, PVI – Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work onsite at Singapore office along with chance to meet project clients for business discussion.
- We not only work hard, we learn and play hard too! We offer free technical training courses and language lessons such as English by professionals as required. We strive to build good company culture and environment through bonding weekly sessions such as sports activity and fully paid dinner outing at least twice a month. We also have a yearly company retreat and year-end dinner to celebrate our achievements and discuss future plans.
- We operate in a startup environment so no boss-employee politics style of management. Everyone is considered a team player with designated coaches in charge to guide the team. We want everyone to freely express your thoughts, your ideas, your suggestions in helping your project team and company to progress further.